Saturday, January 28, 2023

Vegas Trip Diary December 2022

Another trip to Vegas completed! I love going to Vegas during holidays; it's so festive with all the Christmas decorations and the holiday cheer. The weather was perfect! It was in the high 40s/low 50s, and it was nice and chilly without being too cold. Surprisingly, it wasn't too crowded either; I felt it was way more crowded when we went in May/June 2022. I'm thinking more people probably head to Vegas after Christmas to spend the New Year here.

Hope you enjoy the pictures and please check out the other posts about this trip! Links at the end. 

Welcome, indeed! Love being greeted by this sign when we de-plane.

Fremont Street East is such a fun place to visit now. Lots of restaurants and bars.



Our home away from home in Vegas.




Our first visit to Resort World. Lots of shopping. Lots of food options. Lots of gambling. And the best bathrooms in Vegas. It's like a disco in there! Since I have trouble posting videos here, you'll just have to go and see it in person for yourself. The next several pictures are from Resort World.






The MSG Sphere is coming up! It's going to be an amazing venue when completed. I believe the first concert there will be U2.


The new sign indicating you're entering Downtown Las Vegas. I couldn't get a picture at night, but it's especially gorgeous at night.


Walking around Wynn/Encore. I don't know where one ends and the other begins. 


More art at Wynn/Encore.


Vegas Vicky at Circa.


This game, I tell you! I played it at Main Street Station, and it's one of those games where you have to fill up "something" with coins and once you "pop" it, it triggers a bonus game. In this machine, the coin fills the kitty's belly.


I thought for sure the kitty was pretty full and the bonus would trigger soon (yeah, yeah, I know, it's totally random).


But it gets even BIGGER!!!! Look at how huge she is!


And look at her cute little paw! So I never did make the kitty "pop" to trigger the bonus. I went back a few times during the day to check on it, and it was still at full, and I would put a few more dollars in, but no luck. I finally checked late at night and someone finally was able to trigger the bonus because the kitty was back to normal size. I hope they got a good win! 

That's it for now! Thanks for reading, and please check out my other posts from this trip!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment