Friday, January 25, 2013

Getting it Animal Style

Since Hawaii doesn't have an In-N-Out Burger, we always make it a point to have lunch there when we're in Vegas. We almost always end up at the one off of West Tropicana. It's always crowded; but we never have to wait too long, and we always get a table. Best of all, there's a gift shop where you can buy souvenirs.

This past visit, I decided to get the fries "animal style," which means the fries were topped with grilled onions, sauce and who know what else "animal style" means. What it meant to me was "soooo good!"

The Hubz and I ordered "opposite" lunches. He had a animal style burger and regular fries while I had a regular burger with animal style fries.

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere, I have a list of these special orders. I think Ken Furukawa posted it somewhere once.

    ReplyDelete