Sunday, October 22, 2023

Random Vegas Pictures Summer 2023

 Here's some miscellaneous pictures from our trip . . .


Vegas is extra pretty at dusk. 



View from our hotel room.


Aria also has such whimsical decorations in its lobby.


Me trying to be fancy with my picture taking.




I thought this was a funny picture. I guess they had to custom make the gates to accommodate the sign. 





The Carousel Bar at the Plaza wasn't open when we visited this trip. But it was pretty much done. Pink Box Donuts was not open yet.



I played this slot machine. The chick would get bigger and bigger each time, but it never "popped", allowing me to play the bonus rounds. It got even bigger, if you can image it!


Night view from our room at The Cal.


Circa does add something to the Downtown Las Vegas skyline, doesn't it?

Well, that's about wraps it up for this trip! Sorry so such a late post, but I don't really think any of my -2 readers noticed. LOL. 

Check out the other posts from this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment