Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gingerbread House Exhibit in Waikiki

I'm taking a break from my usual Vegas posts to share a recent visit to Waikiki.

I've heard about the annual gingerbread house exhibit at the Princess Kaiulani Hotel, but I've never made it into Waikiki to see it. We were in Waikiki for dinner this weekend, so after the meal, I dragged the reluctant hubby to go see it.

The display is in the lobby of the hotel and it's quite impressive. The exhibit took three months to create, and this year's theme is a global one. It features architectural landmarks from around the world, from Hawaii to Europe to Asia. It even has a toy train circling it.

While I don't think it merits a special trip to Waikiki just to see it, it's a must-see if you're already there.















1 comment:

  1. Outstanding! How'd I ever miss this event ... And the blog post!

    ReplyDelete